In all of Nigeria’s first family, there’s always the serious one and the funny one that makes Nigerian’s forget their daily hustle. Could Mr president be this tenure’s hilarious act?
Forget the fact that he’s 99 shades of seriousness, the man still finds time to amuse us with his hilarious faces and trust Nigerian photographers, who have harnessed their skill in capturing these precious moments, else my captions for the photos would be useless.
Here are the few faces I couldn’t help but share of Mr President.
1. On the election matter:
“Dear God I pray I win this elections so I can show them real Buharism”
2. We know how much he loves to tell us how great a farmer he is, then he gets some good news from home:
“I was told my cow just gave birth? Where is she?”
3. That moment when he has to tell the nation about the Lassa fever outbreak, not again, but we just had the Ebola outbreak na. Darn I hate being president :
“My Fellow Nigerians”
4. And he’s told about a citizen who became a brand ambassador for Etisalat and he’s like:
“Wey tin do this one?”
5. On the importation ban on foreign items and he asks at this question at the council meeting:
“Who amongst you still dey import okrika?”
6. The look you give your colleagues when you’re told food is ready.
7. When your friend decides to pull a prank on you and say:
“Guy see Buhari for our back”
8. When he decides to sing B.O.B’s
“I’ve got the magic in me, every time I stop the girls keep staring at me”