Meet 14 Unmarried Celebrity Baby-Daddies In Nigeria | Wizkid, Olamide, Flavour & More!
The trend of our celebrities having children outside of wedlock has become a cool thing to do in Nigeria and several
of our male celebrities have kids without any intention to get married at all.
While we are not trying to condemn their actions, we just decided to put a list of celebrities who already have kids
and we would love to see get married really soon.
1. Flavour – Chinedu Okoli popularly known by his stage name FlavourN’abania is an international singer who is yet to get married.
The 31 year-old singer has a beautiful daughter with Ex- Delta soap queen, Sandra Okagbue. They welcomed their
daughter in September, 2014.
2. Wizkid – Ibrahim Ayo Balogun popularly known by his stage name, Wizkidis only 24 but he is already a proud father of a handsone son, Boluwatife Balogun.
The ‘Star Boy’ label chief welcomed his son with his baby mama, Sola Ogudu in 2011.
3. KaySwitch – Kehinde Oladotun Oyebanjo popularly know by his stage name, Kayswitch D’Produkt is a talented singer and younger brother of DB records Boss, D’banj where he is
The 30-year-old ‘For Example’ crooner is also one of the proud unmarried fathers in Nigeria’s music scene today. He
welcomed a beautiful daughter with his Kenyan baby mama, Meena late 2014. He named his beautiful daughter, Kalyami ‘Rain’ Oluwaseunara.
4. Olamide – Olamide Adedeji fondly called ‘Baddo’ is the newest father on this list and he only welcomed a handsome
son earlier this month with his long term girlfriend, Aisat Suleiman and the singer is infact very proud to be a dad.
The 25-year-old rapper has since named his son Maximiliano, and in the spirit of being referred to as a father has since
changed his Instagram name to Daddy Miliano.
5. Obafemi Martins – Nigerian soccer star popularly referred to as ‘Obagoal’ isn’t exempted from this list as he is one of the proud ‘Unmarried’ celebrity fathers in Nigeria today.
Obafemi has three sons with three different women and he isn’t married to any of them. He welcomed his last son with Balotelli’s sister, Abigail Barwuah and they live together at least from what we know.
6. Tayo Faniran – Nigerian model, Tayo Faniran who rose to limelight after representing Nigeria at the Big Brother
Africa Hotshots where he welcomed a son with his baby mama while at the reality show.
Tayo shared a photo of a woman who he claims to be the love of his life and is likely to be his baby-mama.
7. Oritsefemi – Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele who is known for his first nameOritsefemi is an afrobeats singer who rose to fame since the release of his re-make of Fela Kuti’s ‘Double Wahala’ song.
The 30-year-old singer has two beautiful daughters who are between 9 and 10 with two different baby-mama’s. Oritsefemi in a recent interview said he has no plans whatsoever to marry any of the mothers of his daughters.
8. Terry G – Gabriel Oche Amanyi is without a doubt a street king as he has been ruling the streets with his eccentric
dance sense and controversial lyrics songs which are all street favourites.
The 28-year-old singer is also one of the proud single dad’s in the entertainment industry and he even revealed in a
recent interview he’s not yet ready to get married to his baby-mama. Terry Ghas a 2-year-old son and he regularly flaunts his love for his son and baby mama on his social media pages.
9. 9ice – 9 for 9ice. Abolore Akande popularly known by his stage name, 9iceis without a doubt one of the greatest singers in the country today. The ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner narrowly enters into our list of ‘unmarried’ celebrity fathers.
9ice was married to Toni Payne and they had a son, Zion together and have since divorced in 2010. 9ice recently welcomed a 4th child from his 3rd baby mama and has a total of 4 children with 3 different women.
10. May D – Mayokun Awodumila popularly known as May D is a talented Nigerian singer who broke into the Nigerian music scene via P-Square’s Square Records.
May D is also one of our proud ‘unmarried’ baby daddy as he has a handsome son, Olamipoju. May D and his girlfriend, Debola welcomed their son on the 24th of January 2013.
11. Ice Prince – Pansak Zamani who’s known by his stage name, Ice Prince is one of the top rap acts in Nigeria today and he isn’t resting on his oars.
The rapper makes our list of ‘unmarried’ celebrity fathers as he has a handsome son, Jamal Zamani who will be 3 next month. Ice Prince welcomed his son, Jamal with baby-mama, Bimbo Babatunde in 2012.
12. Seun Kuti – Son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, Seun is one of Afrobeats top rated acts around the world today.
While he has squashed plans to get married anytime soon by saying marriage isn’t necessary as long as you take care of responsibilities has a beautiful daughter named Ifafunmike Adara Anikulapo-kuti with his dancer and girlfriend, Yetunde George Ademiluyi. He welcomed his beautiful daughter in December 2013.
13. Ik Ogbonna – Popular Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna is regarded as one of the best looking actors around the African continent and he’s featured in several top-notch roles in movies.
The actor is also one of the numerous ‘unmarried’ celebrity dads in Nigeria. He has a beautiful 3-year-old daughter and his present Colombian girlfriend is also rumored to be pregnant.
14. Timaya – Enetimi Alfred Odom popularly known by his stage name,Timaya is one of the hotest dancehall artists in Nigeria today. The Egberi Papa one of Bayelsa is our last but no way near the least in our list of proud celebrity baby dads in Nigeria today.
Timaya and his girlfriend welcomed a beautiful daughter with his girlfriend, Barbara in 2012.