The Downtown Promotion, organizer of the biggest social event in LASU present to the general public, the corporate communities, the pet/community projects and official pictures of the Most Beautiful Girl in LASU 2015 Beauty Queens.
The MBGLASU 2015 tagged ‘Beauty With A Purpose’ was the second edition of a social event targeted at rebranding the image of the prestigious university. Many brands that visited the school official media partner during the pageant confirmed the hospitality displayed by the students as astounding.
The MBGLASU 2015 tagged ‘Beauty With A Purpose’ was the second edition of a social event targeted to rebranding the image of the prestigious university. Many brands that visited the school during the pageant confirmed the hospitality displayed by the students as astounding.
Queen Olasimbo Yetunde Aminat is the Most Beautiful Girl in LASU 2015. Queen Yetunde Gold as popularly known is a model and a 300L student of Insurance at the Faculty of Management Science of the Lagos State University. She is 21 years old and of 5’8 height. Her community projects include;
- An awareness education on Cervical Cancer in LASU, selected secondary schools and market women organizations.
- Campaign Against Reckless Driving in Lagos State.
- According to the MBGLASU Queen, three (3) of her friends and family have died this year due to reckless driving.
The charming 1st Runner Up is Sammy Bukky Dona, a 300L student of Broadcasting at the School of Communications , Lagos State University. Queen Dona aspires to be a successful actress and On-Air-Personality (OAP) in future. She’s of the 5’7 height. Her pet project include;
- Seminar on Gender Equality, Good Health and Well-Being.
This is an initiative adopted by the MBGLASU 2015 1st Runer Up Queen to affect positively her immediate society.
They are goals derived from the Sustainable Development Goals SDG’s.
The 200L damsel from College of Medicine is Akinjayeju Temitope Iwalola. The 19 years old beauty queen is the 2nd Runner Up of MBGLASU 2015. Height 5’7. Queen (Doctor) Temitope community project is;
- A rural medical outreach to Otto community in Oyingbo area of Lagos with free medical check up and Health Talk.