Ex-beauty Queen, Dabota Lawson is a model who came into limelight when she won the Miss Nigeria UK. Here are quick facts about her;
1. Dabota Lawson was born into a family of 10.
2. She grew up in Nigeria but had her college and university education in the UK with B.A in Financial Economics from the University of Leicester, in the UK and a CIMA Accounting and Business from the London School of Business and Finance.
3. Lawson started modeling at five and won the Miss Nigeria United Kingdom beauty pageant in 2010.
4. The model has a world of experience in high fashion, runway/catwalk, illustrative, modeling competitions and pageants. She was the pioneer cover girl for Society Celebrations Magazine.
5. In 2010, Dabota, along with three of her friends, launched their PR, marketing and events management company, Diamond Inc.
6. Dabota Lawson and Sunny Aku celebrated their wedding on Saturday, December 13, 2014, at the Sky Terrance Hall, Oriental Hotel, Lagos.
7. The couple separated in 2016 over alleged infidelity.
8. The light skinned beauty owns a cosmetic line said to be worth millions of naira. There are several beauty products and makeup ranges in her cosmetic line.
9. She welcomed a baby in October 2016.