Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2016: Police Fixes Date For Screening Nationwide – 8 Important Things You Must Know
The Nigerian Police Force recently began recruitment exercise to fill 10,000 approval by the Federal Government, the online registration which has ended few days; the police authority according report has fixed a date for examination and screening exercise for the shortlisted applicants from the over 800,000 that applied.
The screening exercise has been scheduled for June 6th and will hold concurrently throughout the federation to ensure transparency. Only successful candidates will be contacted at the end of the exercise.
HERE ARE 8 IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW.
1. Check your Mailbox regularly. Mails will only be sent to prospective candidates from Police Service Commission
2. Check your phone regularly. Text messages will be sent to only successful candidates.
3. A computerized selection is done by the Police Service Commission and and has reportedly disqualified those with suspicious age declarations, incomplete school record that did not tally with original date of birth and incomplete data during registration.
4. Computerized selected and contacted candidates will be notified on a specific date for screening at the state commands level, Only those invited for a day meant for categories will be considered.
5. All contacted candidates should prepare to face a screening panel comprising representatives of Federal Character Commission, Police Service Commission, senior officers from Abuja, the media, police commissioners etc.
6. Candidates should not appear with any luggage as there will be dog sniffers, bomb experts in the venue.
7. Candidates will undergo aptitude tests and physical check ups,eyesight, deformities, protruded bellies, height and chest measurement etc
8. ASP and Inspectorate cadidates will undergo their screening at Force Headquarters while the Specialists will be tested based on their skills at the Zonal level.