Some filthy rich billionaires in Nigeria have married young wives. These wives are extremely beautiful and they are successful as well. Most of them are ex- beauty queens who have been outstanding in their field. The age difference between them is huge but they are all happily married. See the list of the filthy rich Nigerian billionaires and their young wives in no particular order:
1. Musa and Caroline Danjuma: In 2004 billionaire Musa Danjuma tied the knot with one of Nollywood’s most sort after actress Caroline Ekanem. He was 54 and she was 24. She and her billionaire hubby have 3 kids together, 2 sons and one daughter.
2. Prince Sunny and Dabota Lawson Aku: Former beauty queen Dabota Lawson married billionaire businessman Prince Sunny Aku in an elaborate ceremony on the Dec. 13th , 2014 at the Sky Terrace Hall, Oriental Hotel in Lagos. Prince Sunny Aku, the CEO of Novena Majesty Furniture, said to be in his 50’s while Dabota is said to be in her mid to late 20’s.
3. Odumegwu and Bianca Ojukwu: A 22 Year Old Law Graduate and reigning beauty queen, an ex-soldier and Biafran leader in his mid 50’s. No one thought it would last but it did.
4. Aare Razak and Folashade Okoya: 74 year old Billionaire Chairman of Eleganza Group of Companies, Aare Razak Okoya married his youngest wife Folashade Okoya when she was 25 about ten years ago. The couple who have 4 kids together officially tied the knot earlier last year in March at a lavish ceremony at his palatial home, Oluwanisola Estate in Lekki, Lagos
5. Adams Oshiomole and Iara Fortez: Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomole walked down the aisle with new wife, Iara Fortez, a model from Cape Verde at the Etsako West Local Government Council Marriage Registry in Auchi area of Edo State. Governor Oshiomole is 63years old while Lara is 29.