Quick recipe for a healthy pancake
A quick, simple, healthy and easy pancake recipe that has the goodness of oats, bananas and strawberries that will add that extra zing to your morning breakfast time.
So here you go!
– 1 cup oats (nicely roasted and finely powdered)
– 2-3 bananas
– 5-6 strawberries
– a pinch of cinnamon powder
– a pinch of cardamom powder
– few drops of vanilla extract (you can add if you want to; any other flavor can also be added)
– a pinch of salt
– milk 4-6 tbsp
1. Roast the oats and then powder it finely; keep it aside.
2. Blend bananas and strawberries, make it in a puree form. Do not add any water while blending it.
3. In a bowl, add the powdered oats, blended fruit puree, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder and milk.
4. Mix it well, the batter shouldn’t be very watery neither it should be very thick.
5 On a nonstick pan, grease very little butter, and start putting the pancake batter, let it cook on both the sides till it becomes nice golden in colour.
6. Take it down and serve it with cut fruits and honey.