Reasons Why You Should Slow Down On Your Soda In take
1. Belly fat: The high sugar content of soda has been conclusively linked to an increase in abdominal fat-which is dangerous, as this is where many vital organs are.
2. Your teeth: Taking too much soda will on the long run have a negative effect on your dental health aspect because the sugar content and acidity of soda can destroy your teeth. This is so because, Soda contains phosphoric acid and is well known to interfere with the body’s ability to absorb calcium.
3. Diabetes: Over time, this push and pull on the pancreas to produce more insulin and the cells to accept more sugar results in depleted insulin and insulin resistance of the cells—diabetes.
4. Exhaustion and fatigue: Soda most often contain 48 spoonfuls of sugar. The body usually contains only two teaspoons of sugar, which makes a ten teaspoons shot of sugar(which is more than what we get from consuming a can of soda) a shock to the system and the body has to push that sugar out of the blood as soon as possible. That’s where the energy surge and hyperactivity comes into play.
5. Dehydrate your body: Any time you’re drink soda, you obviously drink less water. “Sodas do nothing but fill your body with empty calories and sugar, therefore, if you are drinking sodas, you are depriving your body of good clean water and increasing the demand on the pancreas, as it produces the insulin-producing cells with a greater challenge.
6. Osteoporosis: Soda can steal those important nutrients from your bones, leading to osteoporosis. Beyond the sugars, sodas also contain phosphoric acid, which is known to promote osteoporosis or bone loss by leaching calcium from bones, as well as benzoate or benzoic acid.
7. Cancer: According to experts, when left in hot temperatures, that benzoic acid can transform into a scarier chemical: benzene. Ever notice your soda tasting chemically ‘off’ when it’s been stored improperly? That’s benzene you’re tasting, a known carcinogen or cancer causing agent.”
8. Age faster: Not only does soda make you fat, but it can affect your beauty in a totally different way: accelerated aging, “due to the high levels of phosphoric acid in sodas.”
There is nothing more unnatural or detrimental to good health than soda, many experts have warned!!!