LASACO Assurance Plc is one of the leading composite insurance and financial services company in Nigeria that commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.
Here are some key facts about our journey so far.
- LASACO Assurance Plc became a Public Liability Company in 1991 when our Shares was admitted for the first time to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) through listing by Introduction.
- Our Company’s businesses are conducted through a network of 14 regional and branch offices spread across Nigeria, administered by well qualified, experienced and dedicated personnel.
- LASACO Assurance Plc is an indigenous company.
- We have a team of professionally qualified and experienced personnel to handle all the classes of insurance. This, alongside the computerized systems that we operate, guarantees that we deliver quality service at all times.
- Our vision is to be a market leader in Insurance and Financial Services in Nigeria, creating and sustaining an exceptional brand and providing long term value to our stakeholders.
- To achieve our objective of providing relevant insurance cover, we have put in place reinsurance treaty arrangements with first class reinsurance companies both locally and internationally.
- We led 23 other insurance companies to provide space insurance for the last three satellites launched by Nigeria in year 2011.
- Our business portfolio currently includes leadership and significant share of key Federal and State Governments Insurance businesses, multinational and private companies underwriting businesses in major sectors of the economy, from heavy Engineering, and Construction, Banking and Finance, Manufacturing Agriculture, Tourism, Life Covers to the high-tech capital intensive, special risks areas of Oil and Gas, and Aerospace.
- We are the First Insurance Company to earn the ISO Certification: NIS ISO 9001: 2008 (Quality Management System).