Ten Things We Learnt from P-Square’s Saga
A lot has been said about the recent spat between brothers and entertainers, Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square, and their elder brother and former manager, Jude ‘Engees’ Okoye.
At the end of the day, the brothers have apparently mended fences, and they recently apologized to their fans for the ‘misunderstanding.’
Many believe that the whole episode was just a publicity stunt and an expensive prank indulged by the brothers to shore up their relevance and perhaps promote their new record labels and artistes. In this piece, we list 10 things we learnt from the saga.
5. Peter is the aggressor, and will always be the warring partner in the group
6. Jude is a problem; he seems to always be at the centre of all their issues
7. Stop blaming their wives; they have nothing to do with it
8. Cynthia Morgan doesn’t have the attention of all the brothers
9. The brothers have divided all their properties.
10. Their fans have specific favourites.