Thou Art Loosed: Powerful Quotes On Letting Go And Moving On
One of the hardest lessons is letting go. Whether it is guilt, love, anger, loss or betrayal. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. Letting go of someone or something that you can’t change and giving yourself peace of mind is a very important ingredient to having a beautiful life.
I have highlighted 25 powerful quotes that would help in letting go and moving on.
- You don’t realize the heaviness of what you have been carrying until you feel the weight of its release. Sometimes you have to let some things go, so there is room for something better in your life.
- You have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. Letting go of them is hard but holding unto them is impossible.
- Sometimes you need to walk away, not to let someone else realize how worthy you are but for you to understand and acknowledge your own self worth.
- You have to let go of your fears to catch your destiny.
- Sometimes you have to do something you have never done before, in order to have something you have never had.
- Distance yourself from some people. If they care, they will notice but if they don’t you will know where you stand.
- Sometimes you have to let go of the people you want, in order to get the people you need.
- Sometimes it’s better to let go of someone that we care about, not because we really want to; but because we care about their happiness more than ours.
- There are things in our lives that aren’t meant to stay. Sometimes the changes we don’t want are the changes we need to grow.
- You have to let go of toxic people because all they do is take, take and take; leaving you empty.
- Sometimes you have to let go of something precious in order to get something priceless.
- You have to be strong enough to let go and be patient enough to wait for what you deserve.
- Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold onto something or someone, the more they want to get away. You have to realize that true freedom comes from letting go of the difficult things.
- Sometimes we have to let go of what is killing us even if it’s killing us to let them go.
- Sometimes you have to let go and be free. Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.
- Sometimes you just have to let go of what is gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what is coming.
- One of the most rewarding moments in life is when you finally find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
- Sometimes it’s better to push someone away, not because you don’t love them but because you have to shield yourself from pain.
- Sometimes you just have to run away so that you can see who will run after you.
- Sometimes you have to learn from your past mistakes, even though you can’t change it; you will know better next time not to settle for less than what you deserve.
- Giving up doesn’t mean you are weak, it only means you are strong enough to let go of what you are not worthy of.
- Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do; because sometimes you mean nothing to someone who means everything to you. It’s not pride, it’s called self respect.
- Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.
- Sometimes we have to forgive, not because they deserve it; but because they need it, because we need it, and because we cannot let go and move forward without it.