Flamboyant Lagos socialite, Dokun Olumofin, has written to the single ladies in the country as he reveals the tips on how to get married in 5 months.
Lagos-based socialite, Dokun Olumofin, who is the brother of popular S*x & Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page to share tips to women on how to get married in 5 months using Social Media.
TIPS ON HOW TO GET MARRIED IN 5MONTHS USING SOCIAL MEDIA.
1. You must have a professional photographer (this will enhance your images and beauty for potential suitors)
2. You must post bible quotes (every man wants a religious woman)
3. You must post classy and decent pictures at least 4 times a week
4. Recommendation for your ig bio (virgo,lawyer,lover of life,super chef/cook, christian or muslim, independent woman, arsenal , chelsea, man united lover)
5. You must have one beautiful aso ebi picture (most men love the trad look)
6. You must post a baby picture caption (i love children)
7. Follow very few male celebs (so you will not be perceived as celebrity groupie)
8. If a man you admire likes your picture send him a dm instantly. (you are not desperate)
9. Mingle with older women
10. You must have attractive food cooked by you on social media.
11. You must have 1 video twerking (every man wants a sexy ass babe & thirsty dudes turn to husbands)
12. You must have a picture of your parents posted.
13. Change your bio picture regularly
14. Post the church you attend on social media.
15. Attack or insult your crush on social media to get his attention (this works all the time)
16. Drop the following emojis on his pictures 👌👑😇😁😊😘👄😋
17. Never use the following emojis on social media 🍆🍑💦💦💦
18. You must have an office picture or a picture showing what you do.
17. Remove your account from private (you are hiding from your future husband)
Conclusion – once you find that man, delete both your accounts.