The skin around these areas are mostly harder, darker and lack lustre if not paid attention to compared to the rest of the body but there are inexpensive and natural ways to tackle them alongside beauty products that work for the purpose.
Areas of the body like the elbows, knuckles, knees and more get darker than other areas and come off funny where in fact they should match other areas (or very close to).
Lemons come as natural bleaching agent for dark areas on the body and they work well and fast, add sugar as a perfect natural exfoliating agent and the skin will glow as much as it feels smooth.
Lemon is rich in Vitamin C which ensures smooth and softer skin as well as improve skin tone and gets rid of dead skin cells while making the skin visibly lighter and brighter.
Lemons are an inexpensive remedy for lightening and brightening the skin of your hands and feet. Their acidic property works as a natural bleaching agent.
How to use Lemon + Sugar to brighten dark skin area:
1. Cut lemon into halves
2. Sprinkle granulated sugar (brown preferably) on half lemon
3. Wash affected areas of the body clean
4. Scrub the skin with the lemon half (with sugar sprinkles) over the areas in circular motions
5. Leave the ‘mix’ on for about 15 minutes
6. Rinse with water and apply moisturizer as usual
Note: Avoid exposure to sun when using lemon as a skin lightening agent.