Top 10 Most Touching Photos Of President Muhammadu Buhari.
2015 was rather difficult but a fruitful year for President Muhammadu Buhari. Important decisions were made, outstanding successes were achieved and some problems were solved.
As the old year comes to an end and the New Year unfolds, let’s look back and recall the most touching moments that happened to the Nigerian leader in 2015.
Naij.com team has gathered top 10 photos that prove that even strong-willed political leaders can be sensitive.
1. Buhari is receiving a long awaited call from Goodluck Jonathan that makes him understand that the labour of 12 years would not go in vain.
2. This is a touching moment not only for the president but the whole nation: Buhari is aking the oath of office.
3. Buhari and one of the sons of the senior special assistants to the president at the state house in Abuja.
4. President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo are all smiles while celebrating Independence Day on October 1.
Addressing the nation, Buhari called on Nigerians to put the differences aside.
“Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions. I hereby invite everyone, whatever his or her political view, to join me in working for the nation.”
5. President Buhari is decorating Lance Corporal Kenneth Kulugh with the Purple Heart medal for gallantry in the fight against the Boko Haram sect.
During his moral boosting visit to Nigerian troop in Yola, Adamawa state, the president urged the officers to sustain their gallantry and take the job of liberating Nigeria from insurgency with bravery and determination.
6. President Buhari is visiting victims of the Nyanya and Kuje bomb blasts at the National Hospital Abuja on October 4.
7. Misbahu Lawan Didi, a survivor of polio, is receiving a handshake from the president shortly after a meeting where he told Buhari about the challenges of less privileged Nigerians and his team’s contribution to fighting polio in their community.
8. President Buhari is attending the state burial of late Gen. Mathieu Kerekou, a former president of Republic of Benin.
9. Buhari is receiving a giant birthday card from his aides who decided to surprised the president on his birthday.
10. The president is posing for a selfie with his kids Zahra, Yusuf and Halima. The Buhari family are just a bunch of stunners!