Top 10 Things You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Bathroom!!
1. The real bathroom in a Nigerian home:
The bathroom begins and ends inside that bucket.
2. Those colourful sponges that look like net singlet:
Everyone in the house has a different colour.
3. That local sponge that looks like bird nest:
To wash away your sins.
4. The bathroom slippers that your mother has used to stone you.
This is where their marksmanship shines.
5. A million toothbrushes when there are just 4 people in the house:
Nigerians don’t know how to throw away toothbrush.
6. All the toothpastes we have unofficially named ‘Closeup’:
They are all ‘Closeup’. Go and argue in your house.
7. The toothpaste no one wants to accept has finished:
It must not waste.
8. The floor rag that is just a retired towel:
Your mother will kill you if you don’t take it out to dry after every bath.
9. That heater that hasn’t worked in years:
Why are you even there?
10. When you see this, you know the most annoying chore is about to go down.
Ugh! The worst.