Valentine’s Day is almost here!
And just like us celebrities across Nigeria are going to be waiting and hoping to be inundated with cards, gifts, roses and messages of love.
We asked how some of our favourite famous male faces are going to be spending Valentine’s Day.
Below are their responses
– I will be attending a wedding on that day, a friend’s son is getting married and I’ll be doing the m.c. Patrick Doyle
– I will take my girlfriend out, to catch some fun, that’s all I’ll be doing on that day.Tomi Thomas
– For me I’m going to be in Ibadan, I’m going to perform, no girlfriend! I’m going to work. Ugovinna
– I’m all about doing business now, and there’s no time for babe, my only babe is my mother and I’ll give her a call on that day. But mainly I’ll be on a flight to Port Harcourt to go and perform. Skales
– I’ll be having three different shows that day, one at Babcock University with the students, and then another one at Qupp for Quilux queen party at tarkwa bay with Tiwa Savage and the third one is not confirmed yet. Hustle is bae. CDQ
– I might just go out anyway to have fun with my guys, my girlfriend and everybody it could be fun and it’s more like a mini party. Geoffrey
– I’m set to drop my new single with a love theme to celebrate this year’s valentine titled “officially blind”. Tubaba
– Work work work. Days like this are days to cash out as an entertainer via events events events!!! I practice love everyday so for me, this is just another business opportunity. Uti
– I have some events I have to perform, then I plan to go to charity home to show love to the needy those are the people that really needs love, I see my people every day and I might give myself a treat as well, maybe buy something new for myself that’s what I’m doing on valentine day. Minjin
– I’ll be travelling to Abuja to entertain lovers on that day. Joel