Stella Dimokokorkus is undoubtedly one of the most popular bloggers online with a blog which features celebrity gist and a host of other topics.
Here are the interesting facts people do not know about Stella Dimokokorkus:
Facts About Stella
- She runs her popular blog from Germany which she does not find easy but she loves what she does.
- She started as a print journalist before opening her first blog years back but didn’t go far because she lost it before starting the one she currently has now.
- She experienced something dramatic that helped her make up my mind to leave her day job as a print journalist to focus fully on her blog.
- The battles she had with challenges as a print journalist helped prepare her for her online blogging which she finds even tougher.
- Her typical day starts at 5am, a routine she has had since she had her first son who was a crying baby. That pattern helped her to learn how to stay awake with him which now helps her with her blogging.
- Coping with reactions and backlash was not so easy for her to handle in the beginning and because of her fight back personality, she got it all controversially messed up but that has been sorted out now.
- Her husband is cool with her work, helps her out when he is free from his busy job and also helps her source for interesting stories online.
- Her controversial name stems from the fact that she is a confrontational person and never lets a bait walk on by. She likes challenges and always take it up.
- She was born in Lagos and attended all schools in Lagos but graduated from the University of Benin with a 3rd class degree in Linguistics with English as a reference.
- She was a victim of sexual victimizations while in the University which she couldn’t do anything about and is happy she was not given a Pass.
- Her passion for writing started when she was growing up as she had a knack for writing stinkers to her friends every time they quarrelled.
- Journalism started for her after being frustrated from not getting a bank job. She saw a copy of hints magazine where she ran into a page advertising for writers, her friend dialled and she got an appointment for an interview. That was the beginning of her writing journey.
- She started writing make believe for Hints magazine before joining Encomium and writing the real stories.
- She relocated to Germany in 2004 after getting married to her husband, Stephan,in 2003.