I am making this list cos it annoys me that I keep meeting my admirers in BRT buses and not just admirers’, those sort of guys that would be ‘babying you how far’ as they munch on a roasted corn in transit from Okokomaiko to Abule Egba!
Did I just mention Abule Egba? I’ll be damned if I am asked to narrate my love story in 2030 and I say, ‘Oh! We met in a park at Ayobo while he was on his way to Agbado Ijaiye to borrow money from his Landlord and I was waiting for a bus to Igando for a job interview.’ God forbid! There are lots of single girls on this blog so I’m not making the list for myself, I am doing it for all of us. Now smile!
And so without much ado, I present these places in no particular order.
1. Murtala Mohammed International Airport
2. Murtala Mohammed Local Airport
3. Redeemed Christian Church Of GOD, City of David
4. COZA Lagos.
5. Oriental Hotel lobby.
6. Atican Beach
7. Specific places at The Palms e.g café vergnano
8. Four Points By Sheraton Restaurant
9. Intercontinental Hotel Garage
10. Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge at 6am
11. Chevron Estate in Lekki
12. 1004 Estate stair case
13. Wedding receptions in VI esp the ones in exotic venues.
14. Eko Hotel reception area
15. Sheraton Male toilet.
16. Driveway of British Schools in VI…ermm…be careful of married men though.
17. Banana Island Estate Gate
18. Banana Island backyard Gate
19. Accenture Car park
20. Pan African University
21. Silverbird Galleria, VI.
22. Piccolo Mondo Restaurant
23. House on the Rock
24. Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue traffic
25. Where Ebeano supermarket once stood…RIP
I am going to try my luck in one or twenty of these places and trust me to give you all the scoop here but until then, expect a list of the places to avoid if you want your wedding guests to see meat in their jollof rice. Ciao
PS: If you feel there are places I forgot to mention, feel free to add it in the comment section.