Tonto Dikeh, has been in the news for the wrong reasons of recent with the collapse of her 17-month marriage to Churchill Olakunle Oladunni trending relentlessly.
But despite the several dirty accusations; from adultery to battery and smoking marijuana, many Nigerians are convinced that staying married is in Tonto’s best interest, especially because of her one year old son, King Andre.
Below are 5 ways Tonto Dikeh can quickly get her broken home fixed.
- First and foremost, Tonto Dikeh must desist from making accusations on social media. This is because nobody really cares about her marriage problems. Most of the social media followers she is trying to get justification from are only entertaining themselves with her travails. Making more accusations online will make things worse, not better.
- Instead of fighting on social media, Tonto should consider other decent options where their differences could be amicably resolved such as their parents, the church, marriage counselors, close and matured family members and friends.
- She should also give her husband access to King Andre, as the sight of his son can help rekindle the once burning romance.
- Stop behaving as if Olakunle Churchill is a competitor. Show some respect to the man as he has been respectful throughout the ongoing saga. Respect they say, is reciprocal.
- She should constantly remind herself of the things that fanned the flames of romance in the first place. She should shut out the negative thoughts and be willing to fight for her home instead of running away and leaving ample room for thin-legged home wreckers to settle with her man.