Priscilla Ekwere Eleje, has been the acting director of currency and operations at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
So who is Priscilla Ekwere Eleje?
- She is 1st Nigerian woman to have her signature on the Nigerian currency.
- She is the first female Director of currency in the history of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- She is a psychology graduate of the University of Jos, Nigeria.
- Mrs. Eleje is an alumna of the prestigious Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship programme in Banking and Management at Boston University, Massachusetts, USA.
- She is also a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).