Nollywood actress Opeyemi Aiyeola is a naturally gifted, talented and innovative icon in the movie world who usually plays roles depicting gentleness and innocence.
We present 7 things you probably didn’t know about the actress as she turns a year older today.
1. Opeyemi, who hails from Shagamu in Ogun State was born on August 29, 1977 as the second of three children.
2. She attended Our Lady of Apostles Private School in Yaba for elementary education and had secondary education at Remo Schools. She attended Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, where she earned an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Accountancy and finally obtained a degree in Accounting from Lagos State University.
3. My first acting gig was with Papa Ajasco and Company. After acting for television for two years, she began to feature in movies.
4. She acted till 2007 when she got married and relocated to London with her husband, Babatunde Olayiwola Owolomose.
5. They are happily married and have three sons.
She has a group called Opeyemi Aiyeola Rehearsal Group, which nurtures upcoming talents. She also won the award for Best Supporting Actress (Yoruba) at BON Awards in 2015.