This is an international business programme for schools run by the educational charity Teach A Man To Fish that empowers students to develop essential 21st century skills in a fun and interactive way.
Schools have the chance to get recognized at an international level and win prizes along the way for their outstanding work and impact. It guides and supports teachers and students to plan and set up real, sustainable school businesses. Students get the chance to gain hands-on experience of running a real business and generate real profits to help support their school or a social cause of their choice.
- There is $50,000 in prizes available for the most entrepreneurial schools, teachers and students;
- Students and teachers get the chance to develop essential skills for the 21st century such as
- Get practical experience running a REAL business
- Learn essential life skills
- Be part of a global movement of young entrepreneurs!
- Learn business skills
- Boost your CV
- Develop new teaching techniques
- Chance to win prizes
- All schools that complete the programme will receive a certificate to recognise their achievement!
- The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
- Universities are not eligible to take part in the School Enterprise Challenge.
DEADLINE: May 14 2019
To apply and for more information visit here