As the heat of the election is getting hotter and the D’ day remains only four days, APGA Governorship candidate, Hon. Adeyemi Alao, reitrated the six points agenda of his administration if elected as the next governor of Ondo State come Saturday, 26th November.
He said, “If I am elected Governor of Ondo State, I will declare a state of emergency in the area of job creation.
Within 100 days, we will partner with private sector operators to train at least ten thousand youths in skill acquisition.
Within one year, we shall create at least one hundred thousand meaningful jobs in IT, the agriculture value chain, sports, leisure, etc.” I have a blueprint on this; it is not just a mere campaign promise.
He further said that his administration still remain focused on the set vision and agenda, which includes;
1. Ensure that SMEs easily access capital from banks without stringent conditions, so that they can develop faster.
2. Creation of an SME Development Fund accessible to all entrepreneurs, which will be disbursed through identified micro-finance banks.
3. Creation of a state Micro-finance Agency/ Economic Empowerment Agency to process short and medium term loans to SMEs and equip SMEs and vulnerable groups with relevant financial and marketing skills.
4. Promoting entrepreneurial skills for SMEs and vulnerable groups by organising periodic training on economic empowerment.
5. Collaborating with relevant non-governmental organisations and the private sector to provide support and mentoring for micro businesses and vulnerable groups.
6. Promoting and encouraging a culture that will ensure the use of locally sourced products and materials in the state.
With the above agenda, it is believed that if he’s given the opportunity to rule Ondo State as the next governor, the state will be transform for the best.
Vote for progress
Vote Hon. Adeyemi Alao