Salt help exfoliate dry skin, hydrates your skin, restore skin glow which is why you see different spas doing salt therapy to rejuvenate the skin glow of their clients.
Salt therapy is one of the most effective ways to treat skin disorders, it keeps your skin free from rashes, whitening the skin and gives the skin the best skin treatments
Here are different ways to use salt to treat skin disorder…
1. For skin whitening: You can get rid of dark skin with salt because salt is a natural skin whitening agent, it will restore all the glow to your skin. Add salt and water into a bowl, add to your face let it stay for 40 seconds then wash off with water, do not leave the paste on your face for long because it might burn your face.
2. For skin rashes: The magnesium sulphate in salt can treat skin itchiness and soothes your skin. Mix a cup of hot water with salt in a bowl, let it cool for sometime once it is cold apply to affected areas and leave for 30minutes before you wash off.
3. For skin fungus: Salt will not only help exfoliate your skin but it will also get rid of skin fungus permanently because of the anti-bacterail agents in it. Mix 1/2 cup of baking soda with salt in your bathing water, bath with it and see how it will treat your skin issues gradually.
4. For skin infection: Salt contains an anti-inflammatory properties that treats skin infections and help heal open wonds, put 2 tablespoon of salt in warm water then apply with a clean cloth to apply it on the affected part
5. For skin cleansing: Salt also acts as a natural cleanser for skin, it cleanse pores and balance oil production in the skin. Add 2 teaspoons of salt with water, let it dissolve then add it on your face.
6. For smooth skin: Salt scrub help remove dead skin, gives your skin a smooth and soften feel. Add a quarter of salt with 1/2 spoon of olive oil and coconut oil, add the paste to your face then scrub for a smooth and flawless skin.
7. Body Scrub: Salt body scrub have natural properties that can scrub off all dead skin on your body thereby giving you a fresh and soft skin. Add 1/2 cup of salt with little aloe vera juice, add any oil you like mix together then use on your face as a scrub to remove all dead skin.