1. When they insult you at home but defend you in public.
2. When they say “we are only beating you because we love you.”
I don’t understand this love oh.
3. When they call you to come and eat right after beating you.
They have already forgiven you.
4. When they allow you to go and take extra meat.
5. When they still give you offering money even as an adult.
You are still a child to them.
6. When they always find a way to bring home food from owambes for you.
You must eat what they ate.
7. When your relatives try to report you to your parents and they give them:
Just once in a while, but it’s so sweet.