1. Before going for the meeting, the cleric said DSS was right to summon him.
2. Apostle Suleiman got to DSS’ office around 7-7:30 pm.
3. He didn’t go with his lawyers
4. He waited for hours before the questioning began. His media aide said DSS didn’t attend to him till around some minutes past 9pm.
5. The interrogation was a ‘friendly chat’, according to a The Nation report. ““The security agency is managing the interaction in a friendly manner in order to avoid any acts capable of stoking political or religious tension in the country,” an agency official said.
6. It lasted for about an hour
7. Apostle Suleiman was released before 11pm.