Eating garlic on an empty stomach is actually very good for your overall health. Scientists have found that if it`s used on an empty stomach it will enhance its powers and act as a powerful antibiotic.
Garlic has got many powerful substances in its character like silicon, potassium, phosphoric acid, vitamin B, C, D, sodium, calcium, selenium, sulfur, magnesium, essential oils, alicin, phytoncide and many more. Garlic helps the body to fight infections much faster. It is also used against fungal infections, which makes it more powerful than any other antibiotic.
Below are the reason why you should eat garlic on an empty stomach
1. It lowers blood pressure and has anti-inflammatory properties
2. It kills numerous bacteria
3. Prevents arteries from clogging and aging
4. Kills the cells of a malignant brain tumor
5. Reducing the possibility of heart attack and stroke because it acts as an anticoagulant preventing the dangerous blood clots to form
6. Prevents atherosclerosis by reducing the triglycerides in the liver
7. Reduces the bad cholesterol
8. It strengthens the immune system making it easy to defy harmful environmental influences