Although most of his prophecies seemed vague, acerbic and obvious, some of them did “come to pass.” They are:
- Subsidy: There will be removal of fuel subsidy and petrol (PMS) will sell over and above N100/litre, leaving the masses in more serious hardship. Product will not be available and long queue in petrol stations will persist throughout the first quarter of 2016 and beyond.
- Economic Policy: Most private owned middle-class businesses will fold up because of bad economic policies of the Buhari-led government.
- Devaluation: The Naira will continue to have a free fall which will take it to as low as N320 to one Dollar.
- Economy: The Buhari-led FG will have no solution to country’s economic problems.
- Elections: Attempt to forcefully control any of the South South States of Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa by the APC will lead to unprecedented deaths.
- Hardships: Nigerians will experience more hardships.
- Bayelsa State: Governor Seriake Dickson will win the supplementary election.
- Taraba State: Governor Darius Ishaku will be victorious at the Court.