Nolywood Actress, Adesua Etomi is a year older today, February 22.
HowNG decided to share with you 8 interesting things about today’s birthday girl, Adesua Etomi you might not know:
1. She was born Tolulope Adesua Etomi in Owerri, a town in Imo State of South Eastern Nigeria to a soldier father and an engineer mother. She is a native of Esan in Edo State, South-South Nigeria and her mother is Yoruba.
2. Her landed a lead role in her first first feature film, Knocking On Heaven’s Door in 2014.
3. She won the award for Best actress in a drama award at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role in ‘Falling’.
4. Before she made her 2014 film debut, she had featured in a number of theatre and short films production including???
5. She is a first class graduate of Drama and Performance from the University of Wolverhampton, UK. Adesua also clinched the highly sought after ‘The Foursight Theatre Award’ which was presented to her by the university for best performance in a devised piece of theatre in the whole drama department and got featured in newspaper as one of the students who the city and university were proud of.
6. She actually had her first encounter with acting at the age of 7, when she joined the drama club at her primary school, Corona, Victoria Island, Lagos.
7. Aside being an amazing actor she can also sing, dance, ice skate, play the guitar and does physical theatre. She can speak in British, Coventry, Nigerian, Patois and Broken Nigerian English, Accents.
8. Adesua is currently involved in the shoot of AY Comedian’s highly anticipated comedy movie, ’10 Days In Sun City’.