Top oil company, Agip is inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post-Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
2019/2020 Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
To qualify for 2019/2020 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2019 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with a white background, not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for postgraduate studies 2019/2020 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click: https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to “Requirements”).
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2018 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.