Nigerian actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande yesterday October 14th turned 40.
Dakore is popularly known for featuring in Nollywood movies alongside other actresses like Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke Linus and so on.
She is also an ambassador for Amnesty International and is very vocal about human rights and women issues. She starred in the blockbuster movie, Isoken in 2017.
Also, read Wow! Dakore Shares Stunning Pictures To Mark Her 40th Birthday
Dakore is a force of nature and here are 7 additional things you should know about her.
1. She was born on the 14th of October, 1978 in Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
2. She is the first child of her parents.
3. She attended Corona Secondary School, Lagos and Federal Government Girls College, Bauchi for her secondary education.
4. She studied Mass Communication at the University of Lagos but dropped out due to frequent strikes.
5. She is the elder sister of actor, Timini Egbuson.
6. She got married to Olumide Akanda in 2011 and they have two children together.
7. She has acted in over 50 Nollywood movies.