Looking good isn’t self-importance; it’s self-respect. Dressing well is a form of good manners. You need not be expensive or bank-breaking, rather it is the ability to know what suits your shape, complexion, status, occasion and being consistent.
Some of the things that will happen when you consistently Dress well:
- You feel good about yourself and as a result of this, your self confidence increases.
- You smile more because you have confidence and receive more smiles from people
- You garner more understanding on the power of being a well dressed woman.
- You will be surprised that people inherently trust you.
- As a result of the trust, strangers ask you for directions.
- Friends and admirers will ask you for style advice.
- Doors of opportunities will open to you with ease.
- Some people may become jealous and can come up with insecure assumptions about you.
- Most people however admire and make good assumptions about you.
- You receive compliments or kind words frequently
- You start expecting and accepting compliments gradually
- People look forward to seeing what you will wear to any gathering and they appreciate it
- Friends poke fun at you and some starts copying your style
- Your social circle may upgrade
- If you are smart you will make money. By giving style advice to people.
- You may feel awkward trying new style
- It becomes difficult for you to judge people’s bad style( but you pity them
- You are preferred for a job/position though you are not the most qualified