- 5 large Carrots
- 1 Onions
- Grated Chilli pepper
- Titus fish
- Seasoning cubes
- 2 tsps Pepperoni soya mince
- Vegetable oil
- Cooking Directions
Wash & chop your carrots into bite size. Chop onions & wash your titus fish.
- In a frying pan, add vegetable oil then add your chopped onions and stir fry for some seconds.
- Add in the grated chili pepper,chopped carrots & fry on medium heat, add pepperoni soya mince, curry, thyme, salt to taste Seasoning cubes and stir everything together
- Add Titus fish and sprinkle a little water inside and allow to steam.
- Your carrot stew is ready, enjoy with rice or pasta