It is no longer news that the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi,is set to re-marry exactly a year after his crashed marriage with his second wife, Olori Wuraola.
Temitope Adesegun is the woman the Ooni of Ife seems to have his eye on now.
There are allegations that he has plans of wedding her soon, thus making her the third wife after his marriages to Wuraola Otiti and Bukunola Ogunwusi.
Here are six things you did not know about Temitope Adesegun;
1. Temitope Adesegun is a highly influential woman in business and management.
2. She bagged her diplomas in Linguistics and Data Processing from the University of Lagos in 1998 and 2000 respectively and had her Bachelors’ in Business Administration from the same university.
3. She has had her fair share of work experiences as she worked in the private sector as an administrative executive and public relations officer at several organizations.
4. In 2009, Temitope became the Personal Assistant to the Secretary to the Lagos State Government: Princess Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya; a position she managed till the end of her political tenure in 2011.
5. Temitope is quite the achiever.
She happens to be a certified alumnus of a number of universities including University of Oxford, United Kingdom, INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France, University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, United Kingdom and Harvard Kennedy School of Government in the United States.
6. She has a humanitarian streak.
Currently, she leads the working team of the Hopes Alive Initiative, an advocacy program that aims to reduce the impact of poverty among the most vulnerable in the society while creating equal opportunities for all for exponential impact on the immediate and global society. Hope Alive Initiative is under the Auspices and Management of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II through the House of Oduduwa Foundation.