It’s nothing to be ashamed of or upset about pimples, there is no single soul who has never had a blemish
It’s nothing to be ashamed of or upset about pimples, there is no single soul who has never had a blemish, is all part of begin a human and you are lucky if you don’t get breakouts in a month. But the good news is you can cover up a pimple in a three-part process. If you skip one of the three (most people just apply concealer), it won’t fully cover it or last that long. This is still a quick method and well worth it! Here’s how.
- A Green Primer or Green Concealer —
- Concealer Brush.
- A Concealer Stick in the Same Shade as Your Foundation
- Setting Powder.
- First apply the green primer directly on the blemish with a concealer brush.
- Use your finger to tap it in.
- Smooth around the perimeter.
- Switch to the concealer stick and use the brush to apply it on top.
- Don’t forget the perimeter! The perimeter is the tattle tale that needs to be blended all the way.
- Set it with powder. It has to be with a puff so you can press it on and not a brush that will sweep away your work thus far.