If how to get a Panama student visa is the reason you are here, this article will give you all the information you need to get your Panama student visa easily. If you have been searching for Panama embassy in Nigeria, how can i get visa to Panama, Panama visa application form and how to apply for Panama visa. Just make sure you read this post to the end. How to apply for Panama visa from Nigeria or how to travel to Panama from Nigeria and other questions relating to Panama student visa will be my focus in this brief article. Keep reading.
US, UK, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Belarus, Thailand, Ukraine, India, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Austria, Malta, Kenya, South Africa, Lithuania, Georgia and others have different requirements and criteria to acquire their student visa. If you are interested in reading more about how you can get a student for any Country above, just click or you can check here to have access to all my previous articles about different countries. The purpose of this article is to talk about how you can get your Panama student Visa and I will not divert.
Study In Panama Overview
Panama is a country in Central America. It shared border with Costa Rica to the west. Colombia (in South America) to the southeast. The Caribbean Sea to the north and the Pacific Ocean to the south. The capital and largest city is Panama City.
In recent times, the country has been gaining popularity as a study abroad destination. At the University of Panama, the leading higher educational institution in the country, faculties cover subjects including architecture, law, medicine and education, among other subjects. Another advantage of studying in Panama is that the cost of living is relatively low. If you are considering to study in Panama, you have made a right choice.
Applying For Panama Student Visa
For whatever reason you are travelling to Panama, you definitely will need a visa to have access. You will not be able to travel to Panama if you don’t have a visa corresponding with the reason you want to go to Panama. Not just an ordinary visa, the visa must be legal and valid. Either you are going for business, vacation, Visitation, work, as a tourist or to study. You will need a visa. In this case, since your intention is to study, you will need a Panama student Visa.
I will like to inform you at this point not to by any reason pay any online agent who promise to process your application for you without stress. Most people you bump on online who trick you to pay them will disappear with your money once you send it to them. There has been stories and you don’t want to lose your money. Getting a Panama student visa is something you can do by yourself. In fact, it is recommended that you do the processing by yourself.
Panama Student Visa Processing
The Panama Student Visa program allows international students to obtain legal residency in Panama under the condition that they will be living in Panama for educational purposes, such as attending a Panamanian university. So If you desire to study as full-time regular students, in public or private schools, of basic, intermediate, upper, and specialized levels, recognized by the Department of Education. A Panama student Visa is what you need.
The first step to start your application is applying for an admission for your desire course in an institution of your choice in Panama. Your Panama student visa application might not be successful if you don’t already have an admission from an higher institution in Panama. So after you apply, you wait for the institution to offer you an admission. Once you get a notification of admission from the institution, you will fill the application form and grab the documents below.
Panama Student Visa Required Documents
You have to make sure the following documents are valid, legit and completely honest.
1. A Nigerian international passport that is valid up to 6 months after your study period in Panama.
2. Application form which you must fill and append your signature.
3. Letter of admission from the educational center.
4. Payment receipts of registration
5. Certification by the school or center of study containing: the basic information of the applicant, duration of the studies, and subjects or courses and major degree to study.
6. If the courses are exclusively nocturnal hours, the certification by the University must certify that the courses only are given at night.
7. Passport sized photographs which must be recent and clean.
8. Proof of financial Capability inform of bank statements for the last 3 months.
9. In the case the student has a sponsoring national resident, the sponsor must present a letter to confirm that.
10. If the applicant is under age, he will need to submit:
a. Copy of his birth certificate;
b. Present authorization written by the parents in favor of the sponsoring resident if neither of the parents reside in Panama.
The consular officials might ask for additional documents.
Other important Things About Panama Student Visa
- The Panama Student Visa is exclusively for those dedicated to studies. Therefore, during the length of their studies, they are forbidden to work, except for the professional practices and courses required by the educational center.
- If you are being sponsored, you must provide information concerning your sponsor’s identity and financial commitment to take care of you.
- Note that Panama immigration requires all applicants for any type of visa, be present physically at the immigration office in Panama at the time of the Panama Student Visa application.
- Panama Immigration will not allow people to visit wearing shorts, t-shirts, or sandals.
Panama Embassy Address In Nigeria
There seem to be no Panamanian embassy in Nigeria. Panama has treatise with several countries (Austria, Australia, Bahamas, Mexico, Portugal, United Kingdom, United States, etc.) and so a valid visa for one of such countries would grant you access into Panama. You could get a USA visa.
United States of America Embassy in Abuja
Address: Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja
United States of America Consulate in Lagos
Address: 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos