The avocado ice cream is made with the best natural ingredients there is out there. It is easy-to-prepare recipe will make you appreciate ice cream more and we want you to have a feel of this. The good thing is that you don’t need an ice cream maker to make this.
- Avocado (peeled)
- Milk (preferably coconut),
- Honey (raw honey is most preferred)
1. Mash your avocado meat or put it in a blender. You don’t want to have lumps in your meal.
2. Add your raw honey and milk into the mashed meat, blend until it is creamy and smooth.
3. Bring out and refrigerate.
Watch this video tutorial by Jerry James Stone for more.