Fried Sausage Bread Roll is a yummy and tasty snack that it is easy to prepare. It can work as a breakfast meal as well. The ingredients are easy to find and this quick tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 6 sausages
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
Steps to prepare
- Whisk the eggs and mix them with salt, pepper, the cinnamon, the white sugar, and the milk.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the sausages.
- Press with your hands each bread slice and roll in it each sausage.
- Fix the sausage bread rolls with toothpicks.
- Coat them with egg mixture.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and fry the sausage bread rolls.
- Serve them warm, with a dip.
Also, check out this video tutorial from So Delicious!