“Jenifa’s Diary” star, Olayode Juliana is a year older today, so we are sharing all the reasons why she’s special.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OLAYODE JULIANA, AN ACTRESS WHO WON HEARTS OF NIGERIANS WITH HER INTERPRETATION OF THE CHARACTER TOYOSI ON “JENIFA’S DIARY.”
To celebrate her birthday today June 7, 2017, Pulse Movies is sharing five reasons why we love her.
1. She is brilliant. She is beautiful. And her social media posts and interviews are enough evidence.
2. On June 7, 2017, Olayode kicked off her birthday in a sweet way; she reached out to students on their way to school with magazines from Mine Teenage Ministry.
3. We were not the only ones who enjoyed watching her as Toyosi on “Jenifa’s Diary.”
We just loved watching her correct, advise and support Jenifa (Funke Akindele). Don’t even get us started on their friendship – that was some real on-screen BFF goals.
4. She has her beauty and fashion game all sorted out.
5. She is fierce and vocal about the whatever she believes in, for instance, a relationship with God and sexual purity.