Exfoliating means getting rid of dead skin cells which should be done weekly! These natural ways work for ladies and gents. Exfoliation is great for keeping skin soft, smooth and healthy.
It basically means getting rid of dead skin cells which should be done weekly (at the very least), this helps keep the skin healthy. Exfoliation can also be done daily provided the product used are mild enough to be used daily.
There are home remedies or natural ways to exfoliate as well for when products are not within reach or just for personal preferences, check out one that works every time:
White or Brown Sugar
Coconut Oil (Olive Oil)
1. Mix brown or white sugar with olive or coconut oil (weigh quantity in a way to achieve a thick consistency)
2. Cleanse the face thoroughly
3. Rub in sugar and oil mix in circular motions on clean slightly damp face
4. Leave this on for about 25-20 mins
5. Rinse off or wipe face with warm water/towel
6. Apply non- comedogenic moisturizer as required