Pasta is a delicious food that’s easy to cook and also loved by children and adults. Examples are macaroni, spaghetti and many more.
For your weekend, we would love you to try something new with your pasta and not the regular way of cooking it.
This post will teach you how to make beef macaroni in your home in 7 simple steps.
1.250 g macaroni
2.2 onions large chopped
3.1 green capsicum small chopped (optional)
4.500 g beef mince
5.125 g bacon rashers diced
6.1 beef stock cube
7.1 1/2 cups water
8.430 g tomato soup
9.2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Cook macaroni in salted water until just tender then drain.
- Saute onion and beef and cook for few minutes till it’s a little tender.
- Mince the beef and stir constantly until well browned.
- Add soup, tomato paste, water and crumbled stock cube.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Add macaroni, heat through and serve with salad or vegetables of your choice.
Watch video to guide you properly.