- 1 pc Pineapple – Bendel
- 3 tbsp Amoy Blended Sesame Oil 150 ml
- 1 pc Onions Small ~600 g
- 1 cup Trio Mushrooms Whole 400 g
- 2 pc Garlic – 3 Bulbs
- 3 pc Tomatoes – Small Basket
- 1 pc Ginger ~500 g
- 2 cup Uncle Ben’s Whole Grain Brown Rice 907 g
- 1 cup Green Beans ~1 kg
- 3 tbsp Amoy Dark Soy Sauce 150 ml
- 2 tbsp Spice Supreme Ground Black Pepper 65 g
- 1 bunch Mint Leaves
- 3 pc Carrot ~1 kg
Directions to make Pineapple fried rice
- Halve the pineapple, scoop out the fruit and chop. Keep some for the rice and the remaining for garnish.
- Parboil the rice and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pot. Add the onions, carrot and mushrooms and stir fry until softened. Add the garlic (minced), ginger (grated) and tomatoes (diced) and stir-fry for about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add the parboiled rice, green beans and the chopped pineapples into a large sauce pan and stir fry for about 4-5 minutes. Reduce the heat, add the soy sauce and every other ingredients. Simmer until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining pineapples. Serve hot.