Man Sues Samsung After His Galaxy Note 7 Explodes On His Crotch. (Photos)

samsung galaxy note 7 colors 970 80

A man is suing popular mobile phone brand, Samsung, after his phone, Galaxy Note 7 exploded and scorched his groin while he was sleeping – The man named Michael Taylor spoke to TMZ, stating that his new Galaxy Note 7 blew up and caught fire on his bed in the dead of night. Taylor says the hotline burned his crotch, legs and sheets.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, he says he had no idea the phone had a defective battery susceptible to overheating and exploding. About a month after he bought it, he was charging the phone overnight and says he woke up to find it “shooting flames” … which caused 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns.


Samsung had issued a recall earlier in September — before the alleged fire — but Michael says the phone should never have been sold to him in the first place.


Wande and Dbank 768x512

Photos: D’Banj And Wande Coal Performed On The Same Stage After 4 Years And It’s Still As Beautiful As You Remember!

pineapple juice e1474887265765

How To Prepare Fresh Pineapple Juice At Home