Toothaches are common and vary from mild discomfort to unbearable throbbing pains, toothaches are never to be toyed with.
Toothache can come as a result of cracked tooth, cavities, gum disease, an infection and more
Toothache can come as a result of cracked tooth, cavities, gum disease, an infection, an exposed tooth root, a cracked tooth, gum disease and many more and while it’s best to see a health practitioner to get it fixed, there are temporary home remedies to try to keep it under control. They include:
Onions work well for toothache.
1. Chop raw onions and chew for a few minutes to offer almost instant relief
2. Place raw onion (in a size that fits the area perfectly) directly on the bad tooth or gum area for relief
Onions have antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that give relief from pain by killing germs causing the infection and this works for toothache as well.
Garlic has antibiotic properties and helps with toothache
1. Mix garlic powder with salt and apply directly to the affected tooth or area to reduce pain
2. Mix crushed clove of garlic with salt and apply directly unto the area or the affected tooth, leave it on for a few minutes and spit out.
Garlic has antibiotic properties that help with toothache
3. Chew on cloves of garlic for almost instant relief
Garlic is medicinal (used in dishes today) and its effective/offers relief when pains especially toothache.