- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Dessicated Coconut
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
How to prepare:
- In a bowl mix flour, dessicated coconut, salt and ser aside.
- Break eggs and separate egg yolks from whites.
- Using the whisk attachment of your mixer, whisk the egg white till stiff peaks and set aside.
- At high speed, whisk egg yolk with caster sugar till it is pale yellow and it and nearly double in size.
- Using a spatula, mix gently the egg yolks into the flour mix, then add coconut milk , mix well but gently and then fold in egg white.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or spray non stick cooking spray on the pan or light grease the pan with oil.
- Pick your preferred icing tip, fill a piping bag and pipe you desired shape on the pan. (I used the 6B open star nozzle )
- Bake in an oven preheated to 250°c for about 20 mins or it till it is mellow golden brown.