The heartbreaking obituary of a family of 6, living at Rumuomosi , in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State, who on July 4, were discovered dead by their neighbours..

Their decomposing bodies in the sitting room, and it was reported that they died due to generator fume.
A sister to the late lady, Stephanie Osaruchi Worlu, took to her Facebook page to share their obituary poster as she mourned them.

ALSO READ  Meet Cookey Kingsley, The Nigerian Student Who Breaks Academic Record In Ghanaian University