Beans is a delicacy that is widely enjoyed by Nigerians, especially among the male folks. It is a food from the protein family. Beans has been used in different ways to make different food such as moi moi, akara etc,. Now we are adding another way of using beans, the Nigerian fried beans.
Nigerian fried beans is almost like ewa agoyin but this time it has to be coated in palm oil.
Ingredients for making Nigerian fried beans
Salt and pepper
1. Place beans on medium heat, add the stock cube and onion. Start cooking. Cook the beans till very soft.
2. When the beans is done and the water is dry, add salt. Then transfer to a bowl.
3. Set a dry pot on the stove, pour the palm oil and heat it up.
4. Fry onions in the oil for a while then add the ground pepper and stir till everything is heated up very well.
5. Add the beans and stir for about 2 minutes. Cover and leave to simmer for about 2 minutes.
Your Nigeria fried beans is ready.