Can you re-imagine a powered up, technologically advanced Africa? A society with reliable electricity supply, stable telecommunications infrastructure, fast and efficient transportation – this could transform Africa and the lives of its 1.3 billion citizens.
Honestly, Africans are ready to write our own story, change the script, introduce now players and take centre stage.
Africa has benefited from unprecedented capital inflows into technology, with Nigeria as the premier destination for tech investment.
The ecosystem driving tech investment and innovation sits in Lagos. Nigeria is definitely leading the change, especially in the last couple of years – we know that it’s no longer business as usual for the tech ecosystem in Africa.
Lagos is home to the inaugural TechMoney Africa Summit – where tech, money and innovation meet to solve Africa’s biggest challenges.
The event takes place on Monday 10th& Tuesday 11th June, 2019 at UNILAG, Lagos.
Tech money and Innovation Summit will ensure that technology, innovation and strategy leaders across major organisations and enterprises in Africa engage with the next generation of disruptive and exponential technology and opportunity, so that they can continue to drive value for internal and external stakeholders by being at the heart of the technology and innovation that is changing the world and providing real opportunity to change lives for the better.
Techmoney Africa will:
- Bring together all the change agents in the space to drive significant development
- Create a powerful platform to enable investment into the right areas, using the right processes into the right products
- Sign post correct decision-making
- Build an enabling ecosystem for technology and innovation in Africa
The event will be a carefully curated explosion of interactions, learnings, meetings, deal making, pitching, benchmarking, showcases, and feature:
One to one meeting
Enterprise Innovation Stream
Start- up Bootcamp
Angel Investor training
Under hood deep dive technology session
Techmoney and Innovation Summit Africa will bring together the leading minds in technology, innovation and finance across public and private sector in Africa to achieve the following
- Clen Cook, Executive, RIIS, South Africa
- Dr Wuraola Abiola, Management Transformation
- Dr.Akintoye Akindele, Partner, Synergy Capital Managers
- Dr.PonmileOsibo, Chief Investor Relations Officer, Unicorn
- Excellency Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President of Nigeria
- Heiner Fees, Founder Managing Director, Tiveni
- 7.Ibrahim Dikko, Principal Owner, Hiltel Communications/Resident Operating Partner, Unicorn
- Jack Russo, Managing Partner, ComputerLaw Group, Silicon Valley (via videoconference)
- Mark Cameron, WhiteSummers, Silicon Valley
- Maya Horgan Famadu, Partner, Ingressive Capital
- Mayowa Ayodele, Chief Investment Officer, Unicorn
- Obinna Ekezie, CEO, Wakanow
- Kola Abiola, Chairman Unicorn
- Paul Kallmes, General Manager, The Vault, San Francisco
- Professor Ogundipe, Vice Chancellor of UNILAG
- Wole Faroun, CEO, NetplusDotCom
- Thelma Ekiyo, CEO, Afrigrants
- Yemi Keri, CEO, Heckerbella
- TosinFaniro-Dada, Head of StartUps, Lagos Innovates, Lagos State Employment Trust Fund
- Jay Alabraba, Co-Founder Pagatech
- Audrey Verhaeghe, Chairman South African Innovation Summit
- EghosaOmoigui, Partner, Echo Vc
- Leonard Stiegeler, Founding Member, African Rocket Internet
- OlayemiAnyanechi, Partner, Sefton Fross
- Adeniyi Duale, Managing Director, DOA
- Prof. Wellington Oyibo, Head of Innovation, Unilag
- Prof. Cesar Baena, Dean, ISM, Paris
- Bola Onadele, Managing Director, FMDQ
- Danladi Verheijen, Founder, Verod Capital
- Ugo Ikemba, Resident Operating Partner, Unicorn
- Gbolahan Joshua, Executive Director, Fidelity Bank
- Olumide Soyombo, Partner, Blue Chip Technology
- Jason Wong, CEO at Omnicharge
- TaniFafunwa, CEO, Resourcery
- Femi Ogunjimi, Partner, Cardinal Stone Capital
TechMoney& Innovation Summit Africa is where the entire tech ecosystem meets with Investment and Capital to solve Africa’s biggest challenges.
This business match making event will bring together leading minds in Technology, Innovation and Finance across Africa to achieve the following:
- Understand how technology can change lives
- Support tech talent and start-ups to secure investment and get bankable
- Inspire, educate and connect tech leaders in major public and private organisations on the latest innovation and disruption to support citizen and customer service delivery
This annual event takes place in Lagos Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana and Kenya.
Next Event: 10 – 11 June 2019 | UNILAG; Akoka Road, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria, with TechEconomy.ng as official media partners.
For more information about the event, visit HERE.