President Muhammadu Buhari was on Tuesday interviewed by CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. During the interview, the President opened up on a number of issues.
See 5 notable statements the President made during the interview:
- If any of my associates or party member is indicted of corruption, they cannot escape justice.
- There is not going to be any APC member or any close personality found guilty that would escape justice.
- If we are convinced that the leaders (of Boko Haram) can deliver those girls safe and sound, we wouldn’t fail to negotiate what they want.
- It is too early for anybody to pass judgment on my campaign promises.
- Justice is justice, whether it’s done in Africa or anywhere in the world. The most important thing is let justice be done.