Romantic! Edgy! Filling! – these are some of the experiences you are bound to have when you try out this purple cocktail. We promise you’d love it.
Here is a recipe
- 1 shot (45ml) vodka
- 2 shots (90ml) lemonade
- 1/3 shot (15ml) Blue Curaçao
- Dash (7ml) of Grenadine
- Ice cubes
- Purple sugar for rim
- Lemon wedge for rim
- Lemon slice, to garnish
- Pre-chill ingredients in a freezer to avoid using too much ice.
- Make purple sugar by mixing sugar with a little Blue Curaçao and Grenadine.
- Rim the edge of your glass with a lemon wedge and purple sugar.
- Add ice cubes into a shaking glass.
- Combine vodka, lemonade, blue curaçao and grenadine in the glass.
- Shake properly.
- Strain the mix into the rimmed glass over ice if desired.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.